Thursday, April 5, 2018

Group Discussions #2

     So today we were once again put into small groups with our classmates to discuss our projects and to help each other out. Compared to the last group discussion, this time I felt much more confident going into the discussion because I knew more about my project and I was able to share more information and in return I was able to get more feedback. This wasn’t even the best part about the group discussion.
     In my group, we were talking non-stop sharing ideas and discussing information without having a second of silence. This time it was even again in terms of magazine to film project ratio. For whatever reason, this time I was able to provide more constructive criticism to my group members and genuinely help them improve their project. I think that I felt more comfortable with my members and some of them were really passionate about their project which I can appreciate. I’m very happy that there was another group discussion because it was very helpful for everyone and it gave me some new ideas to consider!

No comments:

Post a Comment