Sunday, April 8, 2018

The Final Measures

     Next week is it... After a little over a month of working on this final film opening project, the final product is due next week. This is what me and my classmates have been looking forward to all year. Moving forward, I plan on filling a plan up until the due date which is April 14th. So starting tomorrow, I am going to begin editing my film and I will keep at it until I finish which I hope to be by Thursday the latest. I will be editing every free time I have and allocating a certain amount of hours each day to do it.
     After I finish editing my film opening I will have one more thing left to do and that is my CCR. I plan on doing a video talking about my movie and then editing that as well. I feel like this will be easier to edit than the film opening so that's why I am not too stressed.
     I didn't think it would come down to the wire like this but knowing myself I guess I should have seen it coming. I can't wait to turn in the film opening and CCR and be able to say that I completed my AICE media studies final project. This week I will grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment