Saturday, April 7, 2018

Shooting is a Wrap

     After several hours of filming, many snack breaks, and a few naps later I have finally finished filming my film opening. I was able to start and finish all the shooting today. We had several last minute changes. For one, the roles of each character switched as well as the actors I had in my movie. I played the role of the first teenager and my good friend, Brylen Sanin played the other teenager. The role of the mysterious character was played by my girlfriend, Emilia Helguera. At first I ran them through the idea of my story and I took in any criticism they might have.
     The only part about the film that changed was the roles of the characters as I mentioned above and then for the end I decided to end it on a cliff hanger to make the audience want more. The filming process went a lot better than I thought considering it was sort of last minute and my friend and girlfriend thankfully came through for me. I can't wait to edit this movie together and see what it looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment