Sunday, April 1, 2018

Cutting It Close

     With the deadline fast approaching, I am beginning to stress more and more. I am confident in my story and how my film is going to go down however, I am very nervous that something will go very wrong. That is me just being paranoid and overthinking. In the next few days I can confidently say filming will begin and editing will happen during the weekend or sometime next week. I maybe should have finished filming about a week ago but sometimes my best work is done last minute. The good news is that this isn't too last minute so I have room to deal and manage errors or problems.
     The scene I cannot wait to shoot is the ending in which I will leave the audience with a cliff hanger. Cliffhanger's have always been an awesome and horrible way to end a film opening or show because it leaves the audience wanting more. I hope to make my viewers wish my film opening was longer than two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment