Thursday, March 29, 2018

Prop Gathering

     So for my film opening I will need some basic props to enhance the narrative and to make the film opening more interesting. Since the beginning of the film starts off with the teenagers playing basketball, I will have a basketball. I will also include a couple of video game controllers and definitely a cell phone which is one of the main points of focus in the film. Since I will have the mysterious caller in a car talking on the phone, I am going to use my own car.
     My film opening is not filled with props and out of the ordinary tools, but my reason for doing this is because I feel the actual content of the story is more important and should be focused on more than silly props. My main focus is what is being said in the phone call and the props will serve as enhancers to help the story. Most of these props I have at home but I am going today to buy the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment