Friday, March 16, 2018

Group Disscusions

     Today in class we got into different groups and shard our ideas and gave constructive criticism to eachother to help build our individual projects. When I was told that we would be getting into groups to share information on our projects, I was hesitant at first and was not looking forward to it at all. I just felt it wouldn't be of much help with everyone talking about their very different ideas. To my surprise, getting into these groups actually helped a lot and personally, it gave me new ideas for what to incorporate into my film and how to change my idea to where it gives a more mysterious and creepy vibe.
     Also, I couldn't see how putting two film project and two magazine project members in the same group would work but since we all studied both aspects of media, we were able to share good ideas and mix together very well. I am satisfied with how well everything went and hopefully we end up getting together again soon. Looking back on it, I realized how important it is to share my ideas with friends and my peers to get an unbiased opinion. I look forward to building on the ideas I was given and to create a better film!

No comments:

Post a Comment