Friday, March 2, 2018

The Beginning

     After months of hard work and countless weeks of studying everything there is to know about media studies, I have finally reached the final task. This is where I will demonstrate my skills and knowledge that I have gathered throughout the course to produce a two minute film opening.

     Personally it was an easy choice between a magazine and a film opening. Even before signing up for this course I have been a huge fan of movies and cinematography. Here I am now producing my very own film opening where I can be as creative as I desire and to demonstrate my talents. The one minor problem is that I am not too sure of which genre I want to choose for my film opening.

     I used this article to understand a little more about each genre that there is to choose from. Of all the genres, the ones that caught my eye the most were horror and action. After lots of thinking and debating with myself I made the choice of creating a horror film opening. The reason for this was because I feel I have more freedom to do horror and with action I feel I don't have a good enough budget to make a good film opening.

Now to start brainstorming ideas for my newly chosen genre!


Citation:
Main Film Genres. (n.d.). Retrieved March 02, 2018, from http://www.filmsite.org/genres.html

No comments:

Post a Comment