Sunday, March 25, 2018

Realization

     So I know I said before how I will have the beginning of my film idea in mind and then I will figure out the rest as I film. I have come to a realization that it is not wise to follow through with this idea in the off chance that I don't come up with an idea as we go along, so I figured I would generate a good idea and if it works as I am filming then that is what I will go with. This new plan also allows me to share with friends and family so that I can listen to their ideas and constructive criticism.
     So for my idea, I was thinking that after the teenagers make the prank calls and after they interact with the mysterious person, they will decide to go back outside where they just where to investigate. As the two teenagers are walking around the house investigating this mysterious person, who sounds as if he is outside, a teenager will suddenly go missing and the other will be alone. We will then have some sort of climax where the teenager finally sees the mystery person and they have a confrontation. I am yet to decide what will happen in this final scene, for example I don't know if I am going to kill of the teenager or leave the audience with a cliff hanger.
     I will ask my friends what they think bout this idea and how I should end my film because all great films and shows need a good ending. I feel confident in this idea so far but I'll have to see more in depth how I feel in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment