Friday, March 23, 2018

Script Modifications

     Seen as though my friends were unavailable to meet up to film in person, I thought I would improvise and still figure a way to practice the script. I got in a video call with my three friends and we  started going over what I have so far for my film opening. We discussed everyones individual role and what each character would be doing in each scene. For the small amount of time that we were on the call, we made a lot of progress and I feel that when we actually do meet up to film, it will go much faster than we expect since we know where everyone is going to be and what they will be doing.
     Some minor details have to be managed and accounted for such as the costume design and character names and such. At first it was difficult to get any work done on the video call because my friends and I kept making each other laugh but when we got serious we made good progression. I look forward to meeting up and begin filming because the more time that passes, the more I can envision my ideas and see them coming true.

No comments:

Post a Comment