Sunday, March 11, 2018

Shooting Schedule

     I believe that some of the best things in life are the unexpected ones. For this reason I am going to figure out the rest of the minor details for my movie as I go along and start filming. I know that in my film opening, I am going to have three teenagers and a mysterious caller on the other line so I am going to text three of my closest friends to see if they can help me out with my project. After I cast three teenage actors, I will explain to them my plot idea and if they have ideas themselves, I will take in their constructive criticism and develop a better film.
     This week I am finally stress-free and have no after-school activities so I can't see a better time to start filming my movie then NOW! I am going to send text messages to my friends and ask when they are available to shoot after school around 5 in the afternoon. I think I will have the setting and scene take place at my house in my guest room where I will show the three teenagers playing video games or just hanging out and thats how it will begin. I am going to schedule to meet from Tuesday to Friday so that I have span of a couple of days so that my friends can come.
     During the filming process I want to be as flexible as possible and shoot whenever available and that is one of the benefits of starting to film early because it leaves space for errors or problems to be dealt with that may arise in the future. Now for the lights, cameras, and... ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment