Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Location

     So finally I was able to start filming and I couldn't be more thrilled. I decided that in my film opening there is going to be a total of three characters and I have already casted each one. The two teenagers will be played by my best friend and my little brother. I am the third and final actor and my character is the mysterious person on the phone call. In order for my film to connect with my target audience, I have the film start with the teenagers playing basketball outside and the next scene is them playing video games and just relaxing. Most teens are active and love video games so this is a good connection.

     The photo above is the location/setting where the two teenagers will be playing video games and just relaxing. I found the space to be ideal because it is simple but very compact which will help put the main focus on the two characters. This is the room where the phone call will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment