Saturday, March 17, 2018

Miscalculation

     Here we go, our first road bump in this journey. As you know I had planned to shoot my first scenes this past week, however some problems came in the way and right about now is when all the stress is hitting me. The problem is that although I had a free week last week, my friends were drowning in homework so they couldn't come film with me. This is fine because I still have a while before my project is due except that the end of this week is spring break. So I am not too sure if they are leaving for vacation.
     This worries me because I cannot see a time as of right now where we will be able to record. Worst case scenario I'll just find some other friends to help out with my film opening. This doesn't seem like that big of a problem as of right now, but I think it may snowball into something bigger in the future.
     Hopefully, my friends can come through and help me out so that I can start filming as soon as possible. Let's see how I manage this stress ohh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment